Website Mosaic North America
We believe in better.
Our Merchandising team is growing, and we’re on the hunt for our next top associate. We are looking for a detail-oriented person, who can work independently and enjoys the challenge of working with retail managers.
In return, we will give you the opportunity to kick start your career by working with our best-in-class team of sales and merchandising associates, while representing industry-leading brands like Voortman, FreshPet, Nespresso, Timex, and the Home Entertainment category within your local Walmart, Grocery & Mass outlets.
In addition, we offer weekday work hours, competitive pay, and the opportunity to build a part-time career to suit your lifestyle.
Qualifications – External
What you will be doing:
- Display, arrange, price, and rotate products at a store level
- Manage in-store inventory, stock replenishment, and packing overstock/returns
- Build, and maintain product displays
- Maintain client relationships by visiting with employees, department managers, and store managers
- Complete detailed reporting at the end of your shift
What we offer in return:
- We’ll help you kick start your career by working with our best-in-class team of sales and merchandising associates
- The opportunity to work with industry leading brands like Voortman, FreshPet, Nespresso, Timex, and the Home Entertainment category within your local Walmart
- $15-$20/hr. depending on your region
You are a great fit if you:
- Are available on Tuesday and Thursday or Friday (7am-6pm)
- Have access to a vehicle, and a valid driver’s license
- Have access to a smart phone with data/Wi-Fi
- Are physically able to lift up to 25lbs
- Are looking to kick-start your career in retail sales and merchandising
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Enjoy working independently
- Are a strong communicator
- Have strong organizational skills
To Apply: Please send resumes to Jessica.email@example.com
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Acosta/Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application, you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
To apply for this job please visit mosaic.com.