Website Buteau Core Drilling Ltd.
Buteau Core Drilling Ltd. requires an experience, energetic, motivated, and career-minded Concrete Cutting & Coring Operator responsible for performing tasks involving physical labour at residential, commercial, industrial, and mining construction projects.
Through the regular course of job duties, the Concrete Cutting & Coring Operator will be required to operate a variety of hand and power tools, and various forms of machinery relating to the construction industry. Responsibilities will include the cleaning and preparation of worksites, erecting scaffolding, cleaning up rubble and debris and removal of waste materials.
Must be capable of operating a variety of equipment, which may include; jackhammers, mechanical hoists, laser beams, measuring equipment and a variety of hand tools. All duties of the Concrete Cutting & Coring Operator are to be performed according to Buteau Core Drilling Ltd. operating procedures to maximize the safety of all personnel at the work site and to efficiently perform the task.
The following experience would be an asset: Coring, wall sawing, wire saw, floor cutting, robotic demolition and GPR scanning.
• Have a valid class driver’s license and be able to provide a clean driving abstract.
• Must have reliable transportation to get to work.
• Positive attitude, ability to demonstrate effort to make improvements to job-related processes.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of the team.
• Be physically fit.
• Maintain and use appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Perform all duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Carry materials and supplies from trucks to job site so they are ready for installation or other tasks.
• Cleaning and preparing construction sites
• Test equipment and machinery to ensure it is in good working order.
• Clean up job site at end of day and ensure all equipment is properly secure for the night.
• Learn additional tools and other specialized skills as required.
• Have the ability to work independently and with others in our team.
• Follow instructions to ensure safety of entire team.
• Communicate observed and potential safety hazards to supervisor.
If you possess any of the following qualifications, we encourage you to apply:
• Common Core
• Having worked in an industrial or construction setting
• Working at heights
• Vale’s Tier 1, 2, & 3
• Vale’s ZES
• Confined space
Buteau Core Drilling Ltd. offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants should contact Buteau Core Drilling Ltd. at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com