Website Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services
ANISHINAWBEMOWIN RESEARCH COORDINATOR
FULL TIME, CONTRACT
The Anishinawbemowin Research Coordinator is responsible to assist in development of framework agreements and documentation required to support Agency plans and community-specific implementation plans. The Anishinawbemowin Research Coordinator will also complete detailed research logs and journals from transcribed interviews and focus groups as requested. The Anishinawbemowin Research Coordinator functions within legislative requirements, regulations, policies and procedures and the Mission, Beliefs and Vision of the Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services and contributes to the accomplishment of the strategic priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Anishinawbemowin/Native Language or related field of study
- Two (2) years’ of relevant research and writing experience
- Experience in community engagement and development
- Experience developing framework agreements and writing implementation plans
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Respect for, sensitivity towards as well as knowledge and understanding of Anishnawbek culture, traditions and the Seven Grandfather Teachings
- Ability to understand and speak Anishnawbemowin is a definite asset
- Must provide a Criminal Records Check deemed satisfactory by the employer
- Must have a Class ‘G’ Ontario Driver’s License, a vehicle and the ability to travel
- Must have $1M automobile insurance coverage
Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services has been in operation for over 25 years. We are committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process. JOIN A GROWING AND DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION OFFERING REWARDING CAREERS, COMPETITIVE SALARIES, BENEFITS, PENSION AND A GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT FOR INDIVIDUALS COMMITTED TO MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
Please submit a job related resume and cover letter along with three work related references by:
Thursday, December 2, 2021 – 4:00 pm
Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services
210B Gran Street, Batchewana First Nation, ON P6A 0C4
FAX (705) 946-3717 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference will be given to Indigenous applicants. Self-Identification is encouraged.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com