Website The Coastal Arborist Tree Care Co.
Company name: HJ Spears Arborist Inc. dba The Coastal Arborist Tree Care Co.
Position: Climbing Arborist (NOC 22114)
Wage rate: $35/hr
Job type: Permanent, Full time.
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of high school is required. College Diploma will be an asset.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in tree climbing
Position available: 1
Work Location: Central to North Vancouver Island
Business Location: 1120 21st St, Courtenay, BC V9N 2B8
- Able to examine trees and shrubs to diagnose problems and disease, prune trees to address structural issues and make recommendations for tree health and management
- Ability to supervise staff in planting and transplanting.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Plants and transplants woody plants to include hole preparation, backfilling, staking, pruning, watering, and mulching.
- Maintains records of work performed. Organized, prepared and punctual
- Able to lead, guide, and train staff performing tree care
- Experience driving trucks with trailers
- Able to identify potentially hazardous trees and other tree-related problems.
- Liaise with clients and staff members
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- May assist in various maintenance activities as required
- ISA Certified Arborist or similar credentials
- Experience managing crews
- Experience operating of MEWP or aerial lift
- Work in wet, damp, strong odours, dust, cold environments, outdoors, noisy.
- Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch, and kneel.
- Job is physically demanding, ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Working at heights, use power tools.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocation assistance may be available to qualified candidates.Salary Rate: $35/hr
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com