Website Tim Hortons
More than a coffee and bake shop, Tim Hortons is part of the fabric of Canada and a proud symbol of our country and its values.
As a Team Member at Tim Hortons, your top priority is guest satisfaction!
Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter or produce the best-loved bakery items that our guests come to enjoy, you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
For high-performing Team Members, there may be growth opportunities as a Trainer, supervisors, and other leadership positions. We’d love to learn about you – apply today!
Why work for us?
- Full Time 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Full or Part Time Position – 11:00 am -7:00 pm
- Incentive and Recognition Programs
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
- Advancement Opportunity
- Community Involvement
- Free Uniforms
- Health Benefits
- Baking Experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Previous experience in Quick Service an asset
- Live Near Restaurant Location or has own transportation
- Must have own transportation
- Looking for Chelmsford Tim Hortons
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.Salary Rate: 16.00/hr
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com