Reliable Cleaning Services
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surface areas, including bathrooms, common kitchens, desks, conference rooms, drys (changing rooms) and common areas.
- Replacing toilet paper and hand towels Picking up any trash and emptying the trash bins. Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the supervisor to ensure to have sufficient cleaning products at all times
- Having access to a vehicle is preferred as some sites are not bus accessible.
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Related cleaning experience considered an asset.
- Ability to work without direct supervision. Satisfactory health, attendance and former employment history.
- Provide a Criminal Record Check at own cost.
- Job requires frequent walking, reaching, bending/stooping when wiping surfaces, frequent pushing/pulling and gripping to hold all cleaning equipment
- Minimal use of personal smart phone will be required
- Physically fit with strong stamina.
- Ability to follow safe working procedures. Good observation skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate commitment and ability to provide regular attendance.
Schedule: variable (availability will be discussed during the interview)
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the human rights legislation in Canada (including the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), Reliable makes every effort to ensure that employment opportunities are provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of personsSalary Rate: 16.50
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org