Website Mosaic North America
We believe in better.
Consumer Beauty Representative
Mosaic North America
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Merchandising Representative in your area representing Prestige Coty Cosmetics on a continuity program. Product lines include: All Prestige Fragrance & Beauty brands; Sally Hansen; Rimmel; and Covergirl. Experience in Sales and Merchandising is essential.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our clients’ merchandising initiatives and enhance relationships with store & department managers. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work daytime hours, is self-motivated but loves working with a great support team, and is available and willing to travel within their region.
• To service Wal-Mart stores in the North Bay region and surrounding areas.
• Booking direct orders
• Educating cosmeticians on Coty’s product lines
• Working with POS sales to drive the business
• Ensuring both planogram compliance and instore promotions are being implemented and respected at store level
• Providing reporting and consistent and timely communications
- A sales profile
- Possesses a strong background in cosmetics and/or sales
- Strong organizational skills, professional, detail oriented, and the ability to multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable dealing with both store and cosmetic managers
- Previous experience working with cosmetic planograms would be an asset
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Valid driver’s license, access to the exclusive use of a reliable vehicle.
- Must be comfortable travelling
- Computer savvy with access to a mobile device and internet
To Apply: Please send resumes to Jessica.Keegan@mosaic.com
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
DISCLAIMER: Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
To apply for this job email your details to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org