Website Ashley Home Store
Ashley Homestore is currently looking for Delivery Helpers at our Sudbury warehouse located at 74 National Street. The ideal candidates are able to handle heavy merchandise with great care while helping our customers turn their dream homes into reality.
As an integral member of our team, you are responsible for the careful loading and unloading of delivery trucks, providing professional, efficient delivery service in the customer’s home, and working with other departments to ensure a positive overall customer experience
Our Delivery Helpers:
· Load and unload delivery trucks efficiently
· Deliver products to customers’ homes with care
· Provide product set up and assembly
· Represent Ashley Homestore with professionalism and courtesy and provide exceptional customer service
· Comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
· Your ability to maneuver heavy merchandise and provide an efficient, safe and comfortable delivery experience for our customers.
· Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Your openness, approachability, and sincerity
· Your integrity and drive to succeed
· Your passion for continuous learning and self-development
Physical Working Conditions:
· Employee is required to work both indoors and outdoors
· Requires travel within the city limits and surrounding areas
· Heavy Lifting and negotiating the safe movement of product on and off the delivery truck, into customers’ homes, through doorways and up and down stairs; assembly, set-up, and removal of packaging
Apply Now.Salary Rate: $16-$20 depending on experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org