East Side Mario’s is all about good food, family, friends and fun. It’s a lively place where folks can relax and enjoy their favourite Italian food in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It’s also a rewarding place to work for energetic people with a great personality and a knack for keeping guests happy. Whether you’re interested in a full-time career or a part-time position, we’ll recognize your hard work and support you in your personal and professional development. (And don’t just take our word for that: East Side Mario’s is a proud part of Prime Restaurants Inc., which has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.)
Take a look at our latest opportunity for a Server at East Side Mario’s Sudbury and consider joining our happy family. We promise you’ll have a lot of fun along the way!
- Deliver an excellent guest experience
- Live and breathe the brand – continually use brand lingo and promote the brand
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Previous experience in a similar environment is an asset
- Smart Serve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, and weekends
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
How to apply: Send your resume to email@example.com. Write in the subject line the position you are applying for.
Interested in this awesome opportunity? Apply online today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Start date: ASAP