Website Twin Stacks Golf Club
Role: The Grounds Maintenance Person is responsible for daily ground-keeping operations meeting the expectations of the Club and its members.
Spread topsoil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs, trees; perform other duties to assist with the construction of landscape and related structures; Cut grass, rake, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs, trees, perform other maintenance duties as directed by supervisor.
- Must possess an eagerness to provide excellent customer service;
- Must be self-motivated,
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and interact with members/guests at a high level of professionalism.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Must be able to resolve issues and communicate well with staff, management, and members in a timely manner.
- Must have attention to detail and be good with his hands
How to apply: please send your resume to email@example.com and please indicate what position you are applying for.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org