Heavy Equipment Technician
Beamish Construction is seeking a loyal hard-working Heavy Equipment Technician to join our dynamic team. This is a full-time seasonal position available with competitive wages and a benefits package.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist heavy equipment mechanic when necessary
• Assist in repairing and servicing a variety of heavy equipment
• Assist in performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical maintenance
• Perform site clean-up
• Display professionalism toward our company and customers
• Maintain a clean, safe, respectful work environment
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures: safety standards operations, maintenance, training, cleanliness standards, etc.
• Perform related duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Valid G Driver’s License
• Experience working on heavy equipment required
• Must bring your own tools
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge and ability to repair trucks, trailers and/or power equipment
• Ability to adapt to last-minute changes as dictated by the needs of our customers
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Capable of all physical requirements including lifting (up to 50lb), bending, climbing, etc.
Perks & Benefits:
• Extended health benefits, dental and life insurance
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Seasonal positions available with the opportunity for overtime
• Competitive Salary
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. By applying to the e-mail address, your application becomes available to managers immediately. Interested candidates should include a cover letter and resume.
At Beamish Construction we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives.
We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual
identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Beamish Construction welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are
available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, and all will be given consideration for the position, but only those that are
selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com