TPS by Marriott, Sudbury
DATE LISTED: October 6, 2021
CLOSING DATE: December 18, 2021
REPORTS TO: Front desk Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Non-Management
Ensure the safety of all guests using the pool and pool area. Keep the area clean and well maintained. Ensure water hygienic and safety standards are met.
Please be advised that this position does require proof of double vaccination.
• Ensure guests are aware of all services and activities at the pool.
• Ensure that proper pool and hot tub testing has taken place prior to your shift.
• Makes sure the swimming pool and hot Tub is clean and constantly monitors swimming pool.
• Ensures the sun loungers, chairs and tables are in working shape and, in the correct position and proper working condition.
• Explain to the guests about the slide services and restrictions.
• Make sure all guests using slide are the proper height of 124cm.
• Make sure the pool Max Capacity is kept at 25 people.
• Keep good communications with Front desk at Max Capacity times to keep waiting list moving smoothly.
• Use appropriate rescue techniques if observing swimmers in need of assistance.
• Observe the swimming area for dangerous conditions, unusual or unsafe activities, and swimmers who are struggling.
• Caution swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
• Restrict guest from using any kind of glassware in pool area.
• Rescue Swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid.
• Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in using the Slide.
• Assist in the cleanliness and the daily upkeep of the pool area.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
• Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and safety through effective communication.
• Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager, attend and complete safety training and certifications as required by management.
• Provided emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
Skills and Knowledge
• Certified with lifeguard and first aid certificate
• Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds
• Able to do shift work including weekends and holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com