Website Little Kickers Sudbury
Little Kickers Greater Sudbury
Job Title: Preschool Soccer Instructors/Coaches
We are looking for reliable, energetic, and engaging Preschool Soccer Instructors/Coaches to work part-time every weekend on Saturday and or Sunday mornings, with the potential for some evening shifts on weekdays. If you are passionate about working with children, being active and playing soccer, this is the ideal job for you!
Little Kickers provides children 18 months to 7 years of age a positive introduction to sport via soccer. We teach soccer skills and games in a fun and non-competitive environment. Coaches employ their imagination and creativity to deliver the lessons in an engaging and playful atmosphere. Actors, soccer players, teachers, teaching assistants, and Early Childhood Education (ECE) program students or graduates would be the perfect fit for Little Kickers.
All training is provided.
- Experience working with and engaging young children
- Must be able to work Saturday and/or Sunday mornings with the option of more hours in the Summer evenings for our weekday classes
- Reliable and able to commit to working every weekend with limited vacation requests
- Candidates must be energetic, enthusiastic, have an outgoing personality, and enjoy working with children, parents, and co-workers
- Able to be playful, fun, and imaginative with children to encourage them to learn and participate in activities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with children and deliver feedback to parents
- High energy individual who is physically fit and able to coach soccer skills/games with young children for 2+ hours
- Being able to speak French and having a car, First Aider would be a bonus
Check out our video to find out more about Little Kickers!
Do you meet all the requirements? Apply to become part of a global company teaching soccer to children. Working at Little Kickers means you will join a community of friendly, active, and soccer loving individuals. Please apply with a resume, cover letter and a valid phone number. Please specify location you are applying for (see below for locations)
Click here for information on Coaching Accreditation for new coaches: Coach Accreditation – New coaches.
2 hours shift for Summer 12 weeks & 4 Hours Shift on weekend ALL Year
Chelmsford Monday 5-7pm
Hanmer Tuesday 5-7pm
Garson Wednesday 5-7pm
Delki Dozzi Wednesday 5-7pm
Kivi Park Thursday 5-7pm
Hanmer Saturday 9am – 1pm
Minnow Lake Sunday 9am – 1pm
New Sudbury Saturday 9am – 1pm
Little Kickers is an Equal Opportunities employer. This position involves working with vulnerable groups. Written character references and an enhanced police disclosure are required for the position.
Salary Rate: Starting salary: $16.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com