Website Mary Brown's Chicken and Tater
At Mary Brown’s, it’s all about great taste. The kind of great taste that can only come from premium ingredients and careful, attentive preparation.
Outgoing individual with strong customer service and leadership skill. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff
to ensure excellent customer service.
If this sounds like you, you may be the Restaurant Supervisor that we’re looking for.
Mary Brown’s Chicken and Taters is one of Canada’s fastest-growing franchises and the recipient of the Canadian Franchise Association’s “Franchisee’s Choice Award” for 8 consecutive years. As we continue to expand across Canada, we’re looking for a Restaurant Supervisor for our Sudbury who will be as passionate about our business as we are.
What is expected of you?
As a Restaurant Supervisor
- Oversees all front and back of the house restaurant operations in the absence of the manager
- Delivering genuine hospitality and exceptional guest experience
- Ensure all Mary Brown’s operational and administrative procedures and standards are adhered to
- Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Assist in staff evaluations and provide feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Organize the prepping and cooking of food to ensure the highest quality possible
- Work in different positions to help deliver the best customer service experience
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
- Under the guidance of the manager, train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Complete administrative duties as assigned by the manager
Skills and past experience:
- Committed to working full time in a challenging fast paced retail environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and proficient in time management
- Proficient in MS Office and Point of Sales software is an asset
- A min of 1-3 years in supervisory capacity in the QSR or fast casual industry
- A strong knowledge of health and safety and foods standards
- Basic Food Safety and First Aid certification
At Mary Brown’s, we don’t measure success by dollars, we measure success by driving deeper devotion leading to high standards from our franchisee and people to our guests.
The right person for this dynamic job has much more than a solid managerial and training skill set. We believe that trust and respect are key ingredients that lead to a fresher more often approach in everything we do. If you are someone who believes training makes perfect and if you genuinely enjoy people and understand that customer service is all about driving deeper devotion through a superior product, then we are the team for you!
If you’re ready to start a journey with us at Mary Brown’s apply today!
Mary’s Brown’s Chicken & Taters is a 100% owned and operated Canadian company that dates back to 1969 and has over 155 locations nationally.
Visit marybrowns.com to get to know us better.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com