$16 per hour + Commission
- Utilize selling techniques in all customer transactions, including:
- The use of the telephone tracker to maximize booking ratios.
- Offer a minimum of one up-sell and one cross-sell item to each customer.
- Ask for the order with every customer.
- Make a “10 O’clock call” to each customer when appropriate.
- The delivery of all vehicles, utilizing the “High Touch” delivery method.
- Offer a thank-you discount coupon to all customers
- Perform a follow-up phone call to all customers to answer any questions or concerns within 3-4 business days.
- Perform a minimum of 5 competitive survey calls per week to keep informed on changes in the marketplace.
- Calculate pay commissions weekly.
- Clean and décor the sales environment (showroom).
- Service the needs of our wholesale customers.
- Actively generate customers using the employee incentive programs to large employers in your area.
- Perform all other sales duties as assigned by the manager
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail
- Professional appearance and manners
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Proven sales ability
- Satisfactory completion of the sales training program.
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Willingness to learn
- Valid drivers license
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com with “Sales Advisor – Sudbury” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org