Business is GROWING for Commissionaires in the Greater Sudbury area and as a result, we are HIRING! We
currently have some very exciting opportunities available, both Full Time and Part Time!
What’s in it for you?
- Industry leading wage
- Generous Benefits Package
- All training and uniforms at no cost to our Employees
- An ideal opportunity to enhance their experience in security, gain valuable experience in the industry
or as a key stepping stone to entering law enforcement
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization
- Work for a reputable and nationally known company
- Work in a challenging and rewarding work environment
You’re a good fit if you…
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exercise good judgement
- Have a keen sense of observation and detailed report writing skills
- Are reliable and committed
- Can think on your feet and problem solving
- Are physically fit
- Be able to obtain a Provincial Guard Licence (asset if you already have a valid one!)
- Be flexible and willing to work rotating shifts (days, overnights, evenings, weekends)
- Be able to walk, stand, sit for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, Email
Asset if you are: Veterans, former RCMP or other police service members and/or possess Police Foundations certification (or equivalent)
Commissionaires’ values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Commissionaires’ Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Commissionaires’ hiring process.
We appreciate all who apply, however we will only be contacting candidates of interest.
Don’t wait! Send us your resume today at: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org