Website Interpaving Ltd
SECURITY GUARD (NIGHTS)
Interconcrete Limited is a privately held company which specializes in the production & delivery of ready mix concrete. Here at Interconcrete Limited, we offer steady employment with a competitive compensation package based on experience. Our growing team continuously seeks hard working and talented individuals who will have a positive impact to the construction community. We are currently seeking Looking for Full Time Maintenance/ Security Guard to join our team.
The successful candidate will possess the qualifications and perform the duties, as set out below.
- Working knowledge of security operations and procedure
- Background in security and/or past experience is an asset
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Schedule flexibility (available for morning, evening, and night shifts)
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR AED (have or to get)
- Police Foundations Diploma is an asset
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to stand and walk complete foot patrol for long periods of time
- Bondable/Criminal Background check will be required
- Has reliable transportation to get to and from work
- Able to work nights
- We are looking for reliable and self-motivated Labourer/Security Person who combine the ability to maintain a professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances, while delivering high quality customer service.
- It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across.
- This Position is NIGHT SHIFT one week on, one week off
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Communicating in a manner that is open, honest and responsible in all situations
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, safety violations and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations
- Ensuring that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements in accordance with client standards
- Also responsible for maintenance/clean up of shop area when on shift
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org