YMCA Community Action Network
The YMCA Community Action Network (YCAN) is a meaningful program, where volunteers develop and implements service projects that help the community.
- Backpack drive for vulnerably housed
- Creating a community garden
- Hosting a wellness day
YCAN is a good fit for you if:
- You are between the ages of 15-30
- You are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
- You are passionate about learning new skills, building community connections, and making a difference in your community
To get involved, please contact:
This program is funded through the Canada Service Corps Initiative.