Click on the drop down menus below to view our schedules. To register for a class online, please click on the Register Now button!
The Sudbury YMCA is now open!
We’ve missed you!
We wanted to share some key reminders before your first visit back and update you on some of the new health and safety protocols we’ve implemented:
- Reduced hours of operation (we are open Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 8:00pm)
- Reduced building access (10 participants per class, 50 total people in the building)
- Physical distancing measures to maintain 3 metres between others
- Increased sanitization and disinfection
- Increased hand-sanitizing stations
- Barriers at Membership Desks
- Screening including temperature checks upon entry
- Single one-way directional entry and exits
- Contactless scan-in stations
- 90-minute time limit for classes and working out (does not apply for sports)
- Staff and volunteers available to assist you
You are asked to take a self-assessment prior to visiting the YMCA. This can be found on the Government of Ontario website here. When you scan your membership card, you acknowledge that you have passed the self-screening questionnaire.