Programming such as gymnastics, swimming lessons and other specialty programs are available for an additional fee so you can choose what works best for your family.
Registration for youth programs is now open! Visit the Online Member Portal to learn more.
Fitness programs and timeslot bookings will continue to open at 5:00am each morning. Registration can be done online through our Member Portal.
Haven’t used the member portal before? Please contact us and we’ll help get you set up!
As we continue to navigate the ever changing landscape of COVID-19 and the new variants, we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, members and participants. The following measures are in place:
- Staff and volunteers are required to pre-screen prior to coming to work
- Staff and volunteers are required to wear medical grade masks at all times, unless teaching a class or program
- Members and participants are asked to pre-screen prior to attending the Y
- Temperatures are taken upon entry
- Masks MUST be worn when entering the facility and at all times when NOT actively working out
- Masks MUST be worn when playing a sport when physical distancing is NOT able to be maintained
- Hourly cleaning and sanitizing of high touch areas
- Equipment MUST be wiped down after use
For a list of FAQs, please click here.