Mental Health Outreach Worker
Our YMCA Mental Health Outreach Worker is responsible for providing individualized mental health supports for all newcomer clients. Services are provided on an on-going as-needed basis
- Identifying the social determinants of health and addressing its impact on mental health of newcomer clients
- Connecting newcomer clients to resources and services to address their unique needs
- Developing and delivering workshops and information sessions focusing on mental health and well-being
- Outreach and engagement amongst key community partners to facilitate access to social services.
- Collaborate and foster relationships with community-based programs
Wenda Aulia is the Mental Health Outreach Worker. She can be reached at 705-674-2324 ext. 3233 or by mobile 705-690-4126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org