Early Learning and Care
A great place for your child to play, learn and grow.
How To Get Started
Placing Your Child on the Municipal Waitlist Registry
Families requesting child care are required to register on the online municipal registry for their area, or as outlined below:
- Nipissing/Parry Sound: www.onehsn.com/Nipissing
- Sudbury: www.greatersudbury.ca/childcare or please call 3-1-1.
- Manitoulin/Markstay: Please call 705-853-1486
*Please note that there is no fee for a family to be placed on the waitlist registry.
The online centralized child care registries provide families the ability to:
- research different child care providers and the types of care offered,
- map the locations close to your home or work,
- apply to any number of licensed child care programs for multiple children at once,
- learn about fee subsidies,
- access and update your application anywhere, anytime with a highly secure website that ensures your privacy.
Once you have completed the waitlist registry, to find out about space availability and where you are on their waitlist, please contact the Centre Supervisor.
Should you have further questions regarding our services or to discuss your child care needs, please contact the child care supervisor from your choice location by clicking here or call the Child, Youth & Family Development Administrative Office at 1.833.237.6026 Ext. 227.
If you prefer to submit your question by email, please send to: email@example.com
Please note that your inquiry is important to us and we will endeavour to reply or return your call within 24 hours.