There’s no better time to start a career in home child care.
Be your own boss, set your own hours, and earn an income by caring for children in the comfort of your own home*. We’ll take care of the rest.
With benefits like:
- A free YMCA Family Membership**
- Equipment and toys to get you started
- Ongoing professional development
- We take care of the financials such as parent billing and guaranteed payment
- Provider relief for appointments and programming
- The first 10 people to sign will have the cost of their first aid training covered by the YMCA
And so much more, starting your own licensed home child care business has never been easier. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available. Become your own boss by contacting Lori Jarvis, Licensed Home Child Care Supervisor/Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-497-9622 ext. 257.
*please note this opportunity is for those located in North Bay and area
**upon signing a 1-year contract
The YMCA Child Care Team is now hiring! Join our YMCA family.
The YMCA of Northeastern Ontario is a place where friendships are formed, and family ties are strengthened. A place where you’ll help a child learn through play and grow to their full potential.
The YMCA Child Care Team is a passionate group of like-minded individuals working towards a common goal of making a positive difference. With our Nationally supported curriculums, competitive wages, and employee benefits there is no better place to be a role model.
Join our team today and make a difference! Learn more about which positions are available here.